Friday, February 14, 2014
Launching the Imagination – Illusion of Space, Illusion of Motion
The chapter four of Launching the Imagination creating an illusion of space and motion is described in a variety of different ways. With all kinds of perspective creating illusion become a lot easier. I think that creating the illusion of motion is harder than creating the illusion of space. Space can be layered, amplified, overlapped, change location, change in size variation, change in color, and can be changed with perspective. I think that because there are so many different ways to create the illusion of space it can be easier to create multiple different outcomes. To create the illusion of motion would be harder because the artist would have to make a piece of art the is normally stationary seem like it is in motion without it actually being in motion. I really liked figure 4.25 in the textbook that they used for an example for multiplication. I liked the one image was repeated but from different angles to make it look like different pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment